* Observe all signage regarding cart traffic.
* On par 3's stay on the cart path.
* Keep all 4 tires on the pavement when on the cart paths.
* Keep carts out of low areas and areas where drains are located.
* Only licensed drivers or drivers with permits are allowed to operate golf cars.
* Cart directional signs signify you are to return to the cart path.
* Golf carts are not toys and can be dangerous if mishandled.
* Treat golf cars with respect. Don't damage carts in any way.
* Carts shouldn't be near the Greens or on the slopes of the Greens at any time.
* Don't hit until other players are out of range or until they have moved their carts clear of the green complex.
* Don't hit into grounds staff. Let them clear the area before hitting.
* Shout a warning if a shot might hit someone.(FORE)
* Don't get in front of your group. You may accidentally get hit.
* Don't move or talk or stand to close to a player making a stroke.
* Don't allow electronic devices such as cell phones and radios distract others.
* Don't stand directly behind the ball or the hole when a player is about to play.
* Don't cast a shadow on another players line of putt.
* Remain close to or on the green until your group putts out.
* PLAY WITHOUT DELAY- KEEP UP WITH THE GROUP IN FRONT OF YOU.
* Play a provisional ball if you think a ball may be lost or out of bounds.
* When searching for a ball let the group behind play through.
* REPLACE DIVOTS AND REPAIR BALL MARKS.
* Rake sand bunkers.
* Replace the flagstick properly.
* Onesomes and twosomes do not have prioity over threesomes and foursomes. I would reccomend letting them through when there is no one in front of you.
* BE ON TIME FOR YOUR TEE TIME. THAT MEANS CHECK IN AT LEAST 15 MINUTES EARLY